My list for 2019 includes 12 or more things I haven’t yet done but want to so here goes;
- Make some project pouches to keep myself organized.
2. Start hand pieced Kaleidoscope Quilt.
3. Replicate a sweet antique quilt that a friend found in Value Village.
4. Do the Good Fortune Mystery Quilt Along with Bonnie Hunter.
5. Teach myself to knit socks 2 at a time, tie up for thegrands and great grands.
6. Make a new quilt for Charlotte with blues.
7. Make. Ruby her first big girl quilt with orange.
8. Learn to make felted slippers.
9. Make tee shirt quilt for Shawn
10. Make tee shirt quilt for Bob.
11. Make an organizer bag to carry my supplies for classes.
12. Knit a sweater for myself but learn how to add pockets to the pattern.
So that is my list of new things to make or learn once theNew Year begins!
Linking up with Judy!
Linking up with Quilting JetGirl 2019 Planning Party https://quiltingjetgirl.com/2018/12/15/2019planningparty/