On Sunday I write a review of my week and usually at the end of the month I write posts for my block counts, stitching time and stash report. I am also going to be doing Quilting Gail’s PHD in 2021. In order to streamline things, I am going to be writing all of these posts in one post.
I’d like to say Happy New Year to you all. I do hope it was a wonderful, safe holiday season for you all. We stayed home and visited via electronics in between power outages and internet issues. 😉 I’m so pleased to be linking up with my friends and seeing what everyone is doing in this first linky party of 2021.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #40
Last week’s list:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins. Some progress
Get some photos of the finished test pattern flimsy, even if I have to do it in the rain or snow. Done
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test. No progress
4. Have fun with quilting and binding the pattern test flimsy. Waiting to see if my longarm will be delivered/setup this week.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper. No progress
6. Keep knitting my shawl. (Yes I started another one because I came across this wool when searching for the rest of my white/black wool). Some progress
7. Start/finish sewing my project for the Hearts on Fire Project. Almost finished piecing.
Get caught up on writing my blog posts for the month end linkups and Blog Hop. Right up to date now.
This week’s goals:
1. Spend some more time cleaning out the scrap bins.
2. Send photos and do write ups for pattern tests.
3. Keep working on Sarah’s pattern test.
4. Have fun with quilting and binding the pattern test flimsy.
5. Finish the little Christmas table topper.
6. Keep knitting my shawl.
7. Finish sewing my project for the Hearts on Fire Blog Hop.
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – January – 3 / 3
- This week – January 4-10 –
- Year To Date –
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 127 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0 yards
- Net Fabric used 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 127
* My Goal again this year is to continue trying to work from the stash since we are still back in lockdown.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I went through all my bins and found 5 UFOS that still require some piecing or borders (oops! I can’t believe I forgot about them 🤔). I thought my UFO’s were all done! Then I listed 13 quilts that need to be quilted.
Did you notice I have a finish for the year? My first Project Quilting Change project is done; a little toy for my great granddaughter who is due to arrive on January 11, 2021, a little sister for Clarke. 😄
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on, how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😉 Carol
To-Do Tuesday from Home Sewn By Us
15 Minutes to Stitch 2021 from Life in Pieces
PHD in 2021 from Quilting Gail