We are finally out of the deep freeze here and the snow has returned. I’m looking forward to getting out for a walk this afternoon.
Here is my weekly list of what is happening in my quilting life; time spent, goals, stash and PHD Report.
My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #45
For 45 weeks (more or less in a row) I’ve been linking with Roseanne and Sue of Home Sewn By Us for the weekly To Do List. It has really helped keep me on task and I’ve managed to get more done with the help, inspiration and cheering of my friend’s. Roseanne and Sue are stepping away from the linky party for now but Chris at Chris Knits has agreed to step in and take over the weekly linky party. Have you had a chance to go see what everyone is working on?
Last week’s list:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid. Some progress.
2. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt. Piecing the blocks has begun.
3. Make Grace’s quilt using a pattern test design. Fabrics pulled and cut.
4. Do the next round on the SAHRR. Done.
5. Continue working on a pattern test quilt. Fabrics are pulled and cut.
6. Keep the squirrels under control that are chasing around my sewing space. I’m trying. 🐿😉🐿
Start planning my project for: My post is written
Keep knitting my shawl.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on the quilt for my friend in hospital with Covid.
2. Make the blocks I designed to finish Delaney’s quilt.
3. Make Grace’s quilt using a pattern test design.
4. Do the next round on the SAHRR.
5. Continue working on a pattern test quilt.
6. Keep crocheting my scarf.
7. Start planning my project for:
8. Keep avoiding the squirrels that are five bombing my sewing space. 🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 34/38
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 41/45
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 127.75 yards
- Fabric Used this week 3 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 124.75 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
Thank you for reading my post. Do stop over to the blogs I’ve linked with to see what everyone else is working on; how their goals are proceeding and what they are planning next. 😄 Carol
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Stitch Sew and Show @ Life in the Scrapatch
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework *
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting *